Proform Civil respects and upholds individual's rights to privacy protection under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. All information held by Proform Civil (in hardcopy or electronically) will be maintained in a safe, confidential and private manner.
Your personal information is held in client files and/or a computer database. Your personal information may also be held in a secure archiving facility when no longer being utilised by Proform Civil for the purpose you entered into an agreement with us for.
Proform Civil is committed to ensuring that we take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure. Some of the measures that we have adopted are having facilities for the secure storage of personal information, having secure offices and access controls for our computer systems.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that we no longer need for any purpose for which may be used or disclosed under the National Privacy Principles.
1. Your personal information is held in client files and/or a computer database. Your personal information may also be held in a secure archiving facility when no longer being utilised by Proform Civil for the purpose you entered into an agreement with us for.
2. Proform Civil uses personal information belonging to our clients:
3. Proform Civil will not disclose personal information about clients to any person except on a confidential basis to agents that are used in the ordinary operation of its business.
4. Proform Civil stores personal information:
5. Clients may request access to the personal information Proform Civil holds about them by completing a 'Request to Access Information' form.
6. If a client believes that information Proform Civil holds is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he/she may request amendment of it by completing a 'Request to Amend Personal Information' form.
7. It is Proform Civil policy to take all steps to record any corrections and place them with the relevant client file but under no circumstances will any staff member erase or delete any original information.
8. If any clients have any questions regarding the management of their personal information, they may be referred to the Director of Proform Civil.
9. Information regarding Proform Civil management of client information is to be included in information available to all parties via the appropriate website.
10. A copy of the Proform Civil Personal Information Management Policy is to be made available to anyone who asks for it.
All staff of Proform Civil
This policy will be revised by the Director every 3 years or when any need arises for its review.
Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Comm)